Friday 3 December 2010

German Market

Manchester's winter Market was set up all over town and me & my friend (future fashion designer) Anisa have decided to have a look and have some fun.. the lights were so bright and I could really feel the Christas spirit, it instently put me in a happy mood. Have a look at the pictures and let me know what you think :)














I adore these pretty lights, I'd love to have some in the garden and light them up at night :)



Me :)


This was lovely :)















Don't these look extremely delicious?










Mmm, this was absolutely yummy!






















Manchester is such an interesting place, I'm going to make use of these pictures for my actual brief based on layers, and work from all the beautiful colours and shapes, I'll post some of my work up soon :)
xoxo Dina

1 comment:

JACEFACE said...

OO the German Markets! I still haven't been :(

It looks soo good this year!
I love! your photography!
and YES! you DO look BEAUTIFUL in that shot! :) ♥